TUI Blue Pioneer Beach Hotel
Paphos - Cyprus
Situated on the beautiful sandy beach area in Paphos, the TUI Blue Pioneer Beach Hotel is a 4-star superior hotel that is perfect for child free holidays. It is able to offer wide ranging facilities for an enjoyable and relaxing time, and is just 2 km from the Paphos resort centre, which gives convenient access to the local bars and restaurants.
Great range of facilities
A quality aspect of the TUI Blue Pioneer Beach Hotel is the wide ranging sports and leisure facilities available to guests and these include indoor and outdoor bowls facilities, games areas for table tennis and tennis, relaxing Jacuzzis, and heated swimming pools.
A choice of dining options
The TUI Blue Pioneer Beach Hotel is well appointed when it comes to the dining experience with access to four high quality eating establishments. The hotel provides the Regina a la carte restaurant, and the recently opened lagoon styled Thalassa restaurant and also includes the snack bar by the poolside. Evening drinks can also be enjoyed in one of the three welcoming bars.
Indulge in the Elixir Spa
For the guests that are searching for a relaxing experience, the TUI Blue Pioneer Beach hotel offers the Elixir spa which provides a wide range of beauty treatments, including a hair salon, facial therapies, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, body massages, saunas, and much more. And for the more energetic guests, access is provided with a well equipped gym with the very latest in strength training and cardio equipment.
The TUI Blue Pioneer Beach hotel is also able to offer specialist winter themed trips which are popular for golf and bridge holidays, bowls holidays and dance holidays.
A visit to the TUI Blue Pioneer Beach hotel is certain to offer an idyllic destination for the couples in search of a peaceful and relaxing beachfront environment.
TUI Blue Elite Class benefits for Superior rooms and Suites
- Welcome drink and cold towels VIP check in
- Complimentary wine and fresh fruit in room on arrival
- Late breakfast room until 11am
- Set menu in the a la carte restaurant for your evening meal.
- Upgraded Premium Package benefits including unlimited choice of a la carte restaurant dining
- Free sauna & steam bath
- Free late check-out until 6pm (subject to availability)
- 10% discount on selected golf courses
- Complimentary use of the bowls rinks (subject to availability)
TUI Blue Pioneer Beach Hotel - Premium All Inclusive Package Option
Standard rooms - Premium Package
- Breakfast : Enriched Buffet in Odysseas Restaurant
- Lunch : Buffet and A La Carte at the Regina Restaurant and Light Meals at the Pool Bar
- Afternoon : Snacks/Desserts/Ice-Cream/Hot Beverages in Regina and Pool Bar.
- Dinner : Choice of Buffet and Table d’ hôte in Odysseas and Table d’ hôte in the Christiana Restaurant. Furthermore, you have a choice of a luxurious four course dinner from the a la carte menu twice a week for every week of your stay without a charge in one of the three a la carte restaurants. (During the winter months Thalassa is closed and therefore dinner can be taken at one of the other two a la carte restaurants).
- Stocked mini-bar on arrival in your room with a selection of non-alcoholic drinks, beer, water and a bottle of wine. Daily replenishment of coffee and tea in the rooms.
- All local, international alcohol drinks, hot beverages and soft drink available in all bars and restaurants. (Luxury brands excluded such as Blue, Black label, VSOP, Cognac, Champagne).
Superior rooms - Premium All Inclusive Package Option
- Premium package as above on standard rooms but with additional benefits.
- Late breakfast until 11am in separate Christiana restaurant
- Unlimited use of all 3 restaurants with a la carte menus for lunch and dinner.
- Daily replenishment of soft drinks in mini-bar and bottle of water.
- Bottle of champagne 1 day prior to departure.
- Late check out to 6pm (subject to availability)
TUI Blue Pioneer Beach Hotel – Amenities
- 15 km from Paphos airport.
- 160km from Larnaca airport.
- 2 km from Paphos town centre, 500 metres to the nearest bars & restaurants.
- Twin or double-bedded rooms, superior rooms.
- Superior deluxe seafront rooms, junior suites with land or seaview, executive junior suites with land or seaview and executive one bedroom suites.
- Air conditioning (May to October) and central heating (November to April).
- TV with satellite channels, hairdryer and ironing facilities, bathrobes & slippers.
- Coffee, tea and Espresso making facilities with daily replenishment.
- Minj-bar or fridge on request, safety deposit box (free).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet connection and USB charging point.
- All rooms have balcony with floor to ceiling windows.
- Bathrooms featuring luxury toiletries, rain shower, bath tub with shower hose, toilet and wash basin, magnifying mirror and scales.
- Complimentary pool towels in rooms.
- Free use of steam bath and sauna.
- Exclusive use of Cabanas for junior and executive junior suites with sea view, superior deluxe rooms with sea view and executive 1 bedroom suites.
Restaurants, Bars & Entertainment
- Main buffet Odysseas restaurant, a la carte Christiana restaurant, a la carte Thalassa restaurant, light meals and snacks Regina restaurant.
- Pool bar Captain Cook, cocktail bar Marco Polo, Poseidonos bar.
- Important note: Hotel restaurants require gentlemen to wear tailored shorts as a minimum requirement.
Sports & Leisure
- Outdoor freshwater freeform swimming pool with whirlpool.
- Indoor swimming pool with whirlpool (Nov-Apr heated).
- Pool table, table tennis, reading room.
- Tennis court (floodlight) and reading room.
- Bowls holidays with indoor and outdoor bowls rinks.
Spa & Health Club
- Massage, Aromatherapy and Thalassotherapy.
- Hydrotherapy rooms featuring a hydro bath, steam bath and sauna.
- Fully equipped gym.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- 3 function rooms ranging from 72 to 255 m2 (to accommodate conference groups, meetings, dance holidays, bridge groups and social functions).